This quiz is divided into 2 sections -
Section 1 -
Section 2 -
Let's see how well you know about cars !
Section 1 - Multiple Choice
1. Name these two men.
Ferdinand Porsche II and Ferdinand Porsche
Ferry Porsche and Ferdinand Piech
Butzi Porsche and Ferry Porsche
2. From whom Toyota's 4-valves engine technology learned ?
3. Which of the following brands are owned or partially owned by Ford?
Aston Martin, Jaguar, Mazda and Shelby.
Aston Martin, Jaguar, DeTomaso and AC.
Aston Martin, Daimler, Mazda and Ghia.
4. Lister Storm, TWR Jaguar XJR-15, Isdera Imperator 108i, Lamborghini Espada, Ferrari 365GT4BB and Toyota Century, which of them use V12 engine ?
All except Isdera
All except Isdera and Ferrari 365GT4BB
Only Lister Storm and Lamborghini Espada
5. Who launched the first active suspensions in racing car ?
6. What is this car ?
7. Name the team manager of the SSC land speed record breaker.
8. Who won Monte Carlo GP six times and 5 times respectively ?
J.M. Fangio and Aryton Senna
Aryton Senna and Graham Hill
Aryton Senna and Alain Prost
9. Name the fastest 0-100mph-0 car in the 60's and 70's.
AC Cobra 427
Chevrolet Corvette L88
10. Which of the following Mitsubishi Lancer Evo V is equipped with ?
Go to Section 2 of Quiz
Copyright© 1997-2000 by Mark Wan @